Drinking a Founders Dankwood while watching the NFL Draft talking about giant sloths, Shea Patterson’s eligibility, movie sequels, and more.
Beer of the Week: Founders Dankwood, Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Red IPA, 12.2% ABV. 65 IBUs.
WTF Facts of The Week:
- At the Poison Garden of Alnwick Castle of England, many of the plants are so deadly they are grown in cages
- Red, irritated eyes while swimming in a pool aren’t caused by chlorine, but by urine
- Buggati, Bentley, Lamborghini, Audi, Ducati, and Porsche are all owned by ___________?
- It is estimated that only 2% of all humans have green eyes making it the rarest eye color
- In 1989, Mike Tyson offered a zookeeper $10,000 to fight a dominant alpha male gorilla. The zookeeper declined.
Bartolo Colon No-Hit The Defending Champs Through 7 Innings Last Sunday
Pete Rose’s Wife Claims He Is Still A High Stakes Gambler
White Sox Pitcher Danny Farquhar Progressing Well After a Brain Hemorrhage Caused By A Ruptured Aneurysm
New Law Clarifies That An Traffic Light Outage Means 4 Way Stop
Passenger Fined $500 For Bringing Apple Into The U.S.
Some of Our Enemies In Nature
Veteran Who Survives Blast in Afghanistan, Has Penis Transplant
Ex-Texans GM Admits Lions Played Right Into Their Hands in 2003 Draft
Republicans in Congress Are Returning To The Baseball Field After Gun Fire A Year Ago
KFC Making A Pizza With A Fried Chicken Crust
Double Dare To Make. Return To Nick This Summer
Men Who Have Bigger Bellies Are Better In Bed Says One Study
Giant Sloth Once Walked This Earth
Scuba’s Favorite Basketball Family Will No Longer Play in Lithuania
Breaking News…Reports Say Shea Patterson Will Get Immediate Eligibility
Sports and Stouts Burning Question of the Week!
Recently saw Super Troopers 2…Are sequels to great movies the right thing or should we just leave them alone?
Girlfriend Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Penis With Garden Shears When He Shows His Friends Their Sex Tape
Man Admits To Having Sexual Contact With A Horse
Women Gets Prison Time For Using Tainted Urine
You Can Now Get Paid To Be A Professional McDonald’s Monopoly Player