National Beer Lovers Day
It’s National Beer Lovers day. Hurricanes and Nuclear bombs, College and Lions Football talk, and gold fish for lonely hotel guests
Beer of the Week: Shorts Space Drop – Short’s flagship American Pale Ale, Space Rock, aged in bourbon barrels for 7 months and dry hopped.
New Zero1 Helmet To Help Reduce Concussions
J.D. Martinez Hits 4 Homeruns Against LA Dodgers
Could You Stop A Hurricane With a Nuclear Bomb?
Anthanisiou Likely To Sign with KHL Team, Barring A Shift in Negotiations
Red Soxs Caught Using Electronic Devices To Steal Signs
- JV is traded to the Astros last minute before the waiver trade deadline
- RHP Franklin Perez (Top 50 MLB Prospect), OF Daz Cameron, C Jake Rogers
- Pitched his first game with the Astros…went 6 Inn. 1 ER 7 K’s against the Mariners
Tigers Now Have A Top 5 Pitching Prospect System
Nick C. Expected To Play Outfield During Next Week’s Road Trip
Michigan State Football!
- Michigan State opens with a 35-10 win against Bowling Green
- What impressed you about MSU?
- What worried you about MSU?
- Brian Lewerki being compared to Connor Cook already!?!
- Michigan opens up with a 33-17 thumping of Florida
- Michgan moves up 3 spots to #8 in the AP poll
- What impressed you the most?
- What worried you the most?
The Football Pick ‘Em’s
German Man Beat His Own Record For Carrying Beer Steins
Adidas Releases Beer Repellent Oktoberfest Sneakers
Belgian Hotel Offers Goldfish Rentals To Lonely Guests
Sir Richard Branson and His Team Ride Out Hurricane Irma In Wine Cellar