This week we drink a New Holland Night Tripper while talking about the dirt on Patricia from 22 years ago that is resurfacing, the Pistons part ways with Stan Van Gundy, and people getting hit in the balls.
Yeast Found On A 220 Year Old Shipwreck Brings Beer Back To Life
WTF Facts of The Week:
- In Ancient Rome, the punishment for killing one’s father was the death penalty, consisting of being sewn up in a sack along with a viper, a dog, and a cock.
- SOS doesn’t stand for anything. It became the standard morse code distress signal because it was quick and easy to transmit
- In 2009, a teenager impersonating a cop went to the Chicago Police Department, worked a full shift, drove a squad car, and arrested someone.
- CBS used to add bird sons to their golf broadcasts to get rid of long silences until they got caught by someone watching at home who knew the bird songs belonged to birds that didn’t live in the region where the golf tournament was being played
- Your fingerprint is not protected under the 5th amendment, so police can force you to unlock a phone with a fingerprint but not a password.
Double Nut Shot Ending To A WWE Match
Yadier Molina Undergoes Surgery After Taking a Deflected 102 MPH Ball Off His Junk
Brad Marchand and Lickgate 2018
Khaki Shorts Enthusiasts Brawl At Charity Cornhole Tournament
Astros Relieve Colin McHugh Becomes the First To Use The Bullpen Cart
MMA Fighter Julia Avila Breaks Her Finger And Makes Us Lose Our Appetite
Man Killed When He Tried To Take A Selfie With A Bear
Kris Bryant Stops Brawl By Tickling Sterling Castro
Lions Predicted To Finish Last in the NFC North
Dirt on Patricia From 22 Years Ago Is Resurfacing
Sports and Stouts Burning Question of the Week!
- SVG is gone…now who?
Detroit Pistons Contracts
Florida Woman Calls 911 For More Beer
Tennessee Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With A Horse
Man Caught Naked and Masterbating Near Elementary School
Wisconsin Man Eats His 30,000th Big Mac
Dr. Says Masterbating At Work Relieves Stress
Cockroach Crawls In Woman’s Ear And Torments Her For 9 Days
Woman Fined After Urine Sample Damages 7 Eleven Microwave
Woman Stalks Man, Sends 65,000 Texts After 1 Date