Woo! Ric Flair claims he may have slept with 10,000 women, we get sidetracked on a serious subject by Bob Costas’s pink eye, Lions, Pistons, Red Wings, and College Football.
Beer of the Week: Ballast Point Peanut Butter Victory At Sea
Should The Tigers Retire #3 and #1
RIP Roy “Doc” Holladay…Plane Crashes in the Gulf of Mexico
- Halladay Connection With Daniel Norris
Early Asking Price For JD is $200 Million
Jerry Jones Is At War With Other Owners Over Godell
Bob Costas On The Future of Football: This Game Destroys People’s Brains
Jockey Punches Horse, Gets 2 Week Suspension
Ric Flair Claims He Masturbated Twice A Day and Drank Heavily For 20 Years
- Defeats Green Bay 30-17 on MNF
- Stafford shows up big when the Lions needed him the most
- Abdullah still can’t hold on to the ball
- Eziekel Ansah adds back injury to his knee injury
Red Wing Talk!
- Wings are 4-1 in their last five and appear to be playing better
- Still loving the line of AA, Larkin, and Mantha
- Pistons are 8-3
- Taking advantage of a weak Eastern Conference
- Are the Piston’s contenders or pretenders in the sense of the Eastern Conference? Central Division?
Michigan State Football!
- Michigan State defeats Penn State 27-24 in another monsoon
- Lewerke had himself a game throwing for 33/56 400 yds and 2 tds
- MSU has set themselves up to win the Big Ten East
- Michigan defeats Minnesota for the Little Brown Jug 33-10
- Brandon Peters played ok, while his O-Line did not protect him well
- Karron Higdon 200 yds and Chris Evans 191 yds rushing was the highlight
Like It or Not, A Healthy Wilton Speight Is Your Starting QB
Man robbing hot dog stand shoots himself in the sausage
Man Wears Porn Magazine As Armour In Confrontation With Neighbor
Florida Woman Gets DUI Riding Horse
Mongoose vs Cobra Caught On Camera During Golf Tournament